A unique project initiated and implemented by people from different countries of the world, aimed at:
- mass coverage of international public opinion on the problems of violence in the family and society;
- collective search for joint ways of solving them;
- providing informational support as well as informing the public about positive international experience and examples of resolving similar situations from people in different countries.
The global significance and importance of the project lie in creating conditions for the transition from the consumer society to the format of a new creative one, the basis of which is universal human spiritual and moral values.
One of the indicators of a creative society is a healthy psychological microclimate in various social groups, an atmosphere of friendship, mutual understanding and respect for each other and the understanding that all of humanity is one family.
THERE ARE NO STRANGERS IN THE WORLD - ALL PEOPLE ARE FAMILY!
Violence is unacceptable in a society which strives for a civilized way of life based on universal spiritual and moral values. Violence is condemned by the international community, hence, this is reflected in many reports, resolutions, declarations, and conventions, ( Universal Declaration of Human Rights , Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms , International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights , American Convention on Human Rights , African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights and others), in documents adopted by international organizations (including United Nations, World Health Organization, Council of Europe, European Union and others), as well as reflected in the regulatory legal acts of various countries of the world.
MAIN GOALS OF THE PROJECT:
- to encourage reduction of the level of violence in the family and society, as a gross violation of human rights, by highlighting international opinion, raising overall people's awareness of these issues aimed at familiarization with this problem, its root causes, that create situations, and opportunities to get out of it;
- formation of a new positive informational environment to ensure a high level of collective interaction of all people of goodwill who contribute to the joint solution of these problems in the world society;
- unification of initiatives and efforts of representatives of different countries for fruitful joint socially-oriented activities on a global scale that help prevent violence in the family and society;
- creation of conditions for effective implementation of social, cultural, and socially significant initiatives, programs and international projects aimed at unification and friendship of people as well as the development of spiritual and intellectual cooperation of the nations.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
- change of relationships in the family and society through the formation of a new positive information space, informational-communication and social events, informational support;
- formation through informational support of a healthy psychological microclimate and an atmosphere of mutual understanding starting with the family and ending with the world community.
MAIN PROJECT ACTIVITIES:
- organization of international meetings, conferences, round tables, and other socially significant events;
- informational support: online conferences, films, video reviews of international opinion, positive life stories of overcoming the situation;
- creation of social videos;
- development of informational materials;
- social surveys from around the world.