Every person wants to be happy, but can we call our society a happy place? Is every single person happy? What do we all need in order to build a truly constructive society? Everyone wants to live happily in the present and in the future. As it is known, we are creating our future now.
On the platform of ALLATRA International Public Movement, a new project "THE FUTURE IS NOW" is launched. The goal of this project is to give each person an understanding of what role he or she plays in the formation of our global society. What can each of us do in order to live the way we genuinely want and reach this constructive society in the near future?
QUESTIONS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL POLL:
1. Could you, please, describe a society in which you would feel happy? How do you see a society where you, your friends and relatives, and every person in the world could live comfortably? What should education, health care, and working hours be like in such a society?
2. Would you like to live in a creative, peaceful society in which you and each person will:
- work 4 days a week, 4 hours a day, receiving a salary that is fully sufficient to provide for yourself and your family;
- receive 2 paid vacations per year and a full package of social security benefits;
- have free and high-quality healthcare and education?
Would you like to live in such a society and why?
3. What other aspects would you add in order to make life better?
4. Today, on the ALLATRA platform, people from all around the world are discussing the model of a creative and constructive society that would meet the needs of every person on Earth. People themselves are shaping it. The more people express their opinions, the faster it will be implemented. What do you think, what else can be done so that people all around the world find out about this constructive model faster?
An example of introducing ALLATRA TV reporter:
"Hello, we are participants of ALLATRA International Public Movement/ international volunteer television ALLATRA TV. We are conducting a social poll in more than 180 countries of the world in the framework of social project "THE FUTURE IS NOW". The goal of the project is to find out how people see the future of our society. May we ask you a few questions?"
Send your videos, ideas, questions and join the project “The Future Is Now”: [email protected]
Join international online conferences on the platform of ALLATRA, during which people form the model of a creative society.